Monday, November 10, 2008

Free Landscape Oil Painting E-Book Now Available for Download



If you are interested in my tutorials, I now have something just for you! I'm giving away my new e-book called 'My Approach to Painting the Landscape in Oils' It is 37 pages covering everything from materials, color palette, composition, technique and more! I'm excited to be able to finally make this available and when you sign-in for the free and immediate download, as an added bonus you will also be signed-up to receive a NEW twice monthly Painting Tips Newsletter for FREE! You can get your copy by going to http://www.mikecallahanart.com/paintingtips ...Enjoy!

1 comment:

Doug Dourgarian said...

Mike: I like your paintings, especially the subject matter. I live over the hill from you in Sacramento and love the Sierra Nevada mountains.