Monday, March 12, 2007

Taking A Spring Break - Daily Painting to Resume Mar. 19th - I'm Giving Away Another Painting -Scramble Coming in April

I won't be posting any daily paintings this week, I'm going to be taking a week's break to get caught up on several things I've been meaning to get to - I'm planning some larger paintings, have several portraits to get started on, etc.

Stay tuned, though, I have a lot more daily painting coming. Also, after I start back posting next week I'm going to be doing another game and giving away another daily painting. This game is going to be open to people on my daily email list only, so be sure to sign-up by filling out the form to the right.

Watch my blog this week for other announcements as well - I should be posting details there for shows I have coming up and I'll be announcing a Scramble in April too! What's a scramble? Check my blog toward the end of the week for all the details!

Till then,

Mike

No comments: